Monday, May 25, 2009

About Zorrynna

Talofa lava, Kia ora,Bounjor, Malo lelei and greetings. My name is Zorrynna Collins and I am 10 years old turning 11 on August the 8th. I go to Panama Road School and I have 5 friends at school their names are Taisia, Julie, Elina, Corina and Lina. My wonderful teacher is Miss Tull. I have two sisters and one brother that come to the same school. My favourite teacher in the school is Miss Tull. I have been to this school for about 6 years. The name of the church I go to is A.O.G. and it stands for Assembly Of God. My friends name at church is Ana, Celine, Louise, Fae, Blessing, Myna and Lana.

2 comments:

  1. Zorrynna, I look forward to reading about what you have been up to in your blogs!
    Miss Tull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacher is really clever to teach you how to blog, wish my teacher taught me that when I was your age.

    ReplyDelete