Monday, May 25, 2009

Going to the movies with my brother. By DJ.

On Saturday I went to Sylvia Park to Hoyts with my brother Innes and he is just second youngest before me in a family of nine.The reason why we went to Sylvia Park Hoyts we watch Night at the Museam 2 that just got released on the 21st of may and I watehed it on the 22nd the next day. It was a great movie.as a snack I got popcorn,a choctop which is a ice-cream filling with a chocolate coating on a cone filled with with ice-cream and if you bite the top off and dip it into popcorn it tastes great and I shared a sprite with my brother.We had a great time and the most greatest thing happened to me I found two dollars and eighty cents in between the seats and that was really lucky.
After that I went to the arcade right beside cinema one which was the cinema I watched the movie.
The money I found was the arcade money. After that I went to an internet cafe for half an hour long.
After that we went home.

2 comments:

  1. DJ you are always lucky you always find money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DJ

    I went to the movies this weekend. I watched Hangover. I laughed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete