Monday, May 25, 2009

Joseph

Hi my name is Joseph and i play rugby league for otahuhu rovers under 12s. I am 10 years old and I go to Panama Road School and I am a year 6 there. So far this season we have won 3 games and lost 3 games. our coach is Hewa Adams and our assistant coach is Mark he has a son that plays for our team and his name is Tray. He is the captain for our team. I go for the Newcastle Knights and my teacher at school is Miss Tull. And I go for New South Wales for State of Origin!

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of your league season! Keep up the good work with your training and it will pay off on the field.
    Miss Tull

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your game on saturday since you lost you other game

    ReplyDelete
  3. sup joe me coopz hope u follo my foot steps and play much more harder than me and hope u make the first grade Warriors and the Knights latters got a go training

    ReplyDelete